Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mountains in Glacier National Park

I love this picture because it shows nature in an optical way and a symmetrical way. It is an amazing picture which has colors that really draw your eyes to it. The yellowish-orange pops against the blue sky and the lake gives it even more dimension by showing the reflection of the mountain. This picture awakens a happy and energetic sense of feeling by having the bright colors and the lighting illuminating it. When I look at this picture it is like a breath of fresh air with its crisp and clean look and the thought of outdoors.       

4 comments:

  1. Amazing picture Kearsten! It is definitely a horizontal picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the way the water reflects the mountains, it looks so peaceful. The colors are so different that they pop off eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!!! This is Gorgeous! I love the reflection of the mountains in the lake. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the mountains are reflected in the water!

    ReplyDelete